For optional extras please click here
Price list click here
This Building was made with a dual purpose in mind.
The front part was to be used as a summerhouse by the customer,
the back part was to be used as secure storage for antiques which was the customers part time business.
Because of this we lined the inside walls with a breathable membrane to keep damp down to a minimum.
- The external walls were clad with a curved Log Lap style boarding
- The roof was covered with black corrugated onduline roofing
- A wooden floor was installed
- Georgian style windows and doors with black antique ironmongery
- 4×2 cls floor, roof, wall and truss timbers for strength